Freeradius Kerberos Openldap windows

Vipin Rathor v.rathor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:15:15 EDT 2010

It depends on ur requirements. You can have kfw but it provides much
more things that u may or may not need.

>From MIT website:
"MIT Kerberos for Windows (KfW) includes Kerberos v4, Kerberos v5,
Leash32, KClient, and an in-memory credentials cache. It runs on
Windows 98/98SE/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003. (Windows 95 is not supported). "

P.s.: Better shoot ur questions to the list for faster and accurate reply.

--
- Rathor