Freeradius Kerberos Openldap windows

Thiago Gonzaga B. Galvão thiagobandinha at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jun 24 11:25:56 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I have the following situation on my network...

I have an Openldap server working as well, and it stores all my users informations...

We would like to implement an Single Sign On to our "web intranet" using kerberos tickets...

The user willauthenticates onto a freeradius server, it will refer to external source kerbero, and kerberos will be configured with openldap backend (the openldap server that i have).

And my clients are mostly windows... Is it possible with this scenario that I want, windows clients get kerberos tickets to make a Single Sign On, on my web intranet?

Regards,

Thiago