Any way to propagate db

Techie techchavez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:44:14 EDT 2010

.

> --
> Russ Allbery (rra at stanford.edu)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>
Ok now we are rolling. So let me as you guys this.
With FreeIPA can I use an existing Active Directory KRB Realm and DNS
environment instead of setting up my own. If so i would like to do
that if possible.
I mean ideally I would like to use an MIT KRB environment but with the
accounts in AD it seems like it's not an option