Kerberos error 1765328368 KRB5KDC_ERR_PADATA_TYPE_NOSUPP

Gabry user at compgroups.net/
Fri Jul 23 08:48:29 EDT 2010

Hi there, we have configured a 802.1x with Smartcard logon since 2008 with no problems at all. Suddenly, on last Dec. we have found error in logon phase with the above mentioned error. Does anybody had the same problem? Should it be possible that as the Smartcard logon requires full certificate path validation, something has been changed due to a Microsoft path? We are have a similar error on a CheckPoint FullDisk Encryption issues: suddenly the user's name is too long (data lenght problem) and this causes BSOD on pc.
How to detect the correct problem/resolution?
Thank you for your precious help!