pb with ad windows on freebsd with kerberos gssapi

Olivier Roux oroux at ece.fr
Wed Jul 7 08:50:36 EDT 2010

Hello

I have the following problem

I have a new server. that must connect passwordless with an windows AS

(to replace an old server)

With the new client on the new server , the password of the account is always
asked

I don't understand why !!

The kinit and klist is ok

The only difference with the old client side is on the log of ssh (with -vvv)

With the new client

debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic

debug2: we sent a gssapi-with-mic packet, wait for reply

debug3: Received SSH2_MSG_IGNORE

debug1: Delegating credentials

debug3: Received SSH2_MSG_IGNORE

debug1: Authentications that can continue:

debug3: start over, passed a different list
gssapi-with-mic,publickey,keyboard-interactive,password

with the old client

debug3: authmethod_is_enabled gssapi-with-mic

debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic

debug2: we sent a gssapi-with-mic packet, wait for reply

debug1: Delegating credentials

debug1: Delegating credentials

debug1: Authentication succeeded (gssapi-with-mic).

debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]

It seems that the ssh client receive debug3: Received SSH2_MSG_IGNORE and it
is the problem that block the authentification

So, it used method password instead

Version of openssh : 5.2p1

Freebsd OS

Anybody have idea ?

--

Roux Olivier

--

Roux Olivier

Service Informatique

ECE Paris - Ecole d'ingénieurs

Immeuble POLLUX

37 Quai de Grenelle

CS 71520

75725 Paris Cedex 15

Ligne direct: 0144392568 ; Service informatique : 0144390190.

Télécopie : 0142225902  ; Site web http://www.ece.fr/