Windows event id 4 (kerberos)

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen at acm.org
Wed Jan 20 10:45:13 EST 2010

The error list in netstat (as well as in the other email that you sent)
seems reasonable for a machine that has been up for a period of time.
Setspn output looks reasonable as well.

Have you tried just un-joining and re-joining the computer account in
question to the domain?  This usually fixes the problem in my
experience, assuming there isn't some actual underlying cause (like
duplicated accounts.)  You may need to delete and re-create the computer
account after un-joining.

Are the times and time zones correct on these systems?  Do they
regularly syncronize to the domain controller's time?

Are there any errors in the event log on the domain controllers about
duplicate computer accounts?

Some of the suggestions here might be useful to you as well:
http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=4&eventno=1968&source=Kerberos&phase=1
http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=11&eventno=569&source=KDC&phase=1

<<CDC