Windows event id 4 (kerberos)

raj esh L rrcrajesh2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 02:52:13 EST 2010

We have observed Kerberos event id4 on one member server (Print server )BRAPRINT001 (10.1.37.167). Please find the description below about the event id. Can some one please help me on it ?

Event Type:            Error
Event Source:          Kerberos
Event Category:      None
Event ID:                4