openssh + kerberos + windows ad

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Wed Jan 6 09:30:55 EST 2010

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Marcello Mezzanotti wrote:

> Bob,
>
> What exactly you want to know? :)

1) What version(s) of PuTTY work in your environment? Did you try the
developer's build from the official PuTTY site?

2) Did you have to create a keytab file on the AD server, and transfer it
to the SSH server? How exactly did you do this?

3) Did you find online documents that were especially helpful? What were
they?

Thanks.