Kerberos multi domain - Update

BOUCHER, Flavien flavien.a.boucher at sogeti.com
Sun Jan 3 05:33:10 EST 2010

Hi Tim,

when I try I obtain this result :

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException incompatible with com.ibm.security.krb5.KrbException
        at com.ibm.security.krb5.g.a(g.java:78)
        at com.ibm.security.krb5.g.a(g.java:10)
        at com.ibm.security.krb5.internal.tools.Kinit.a(Kinit.java:126)
        at com.ibm.security.krb5.internal.tools.Kinit.<init>(Kinit.java:65)
        at com.ibm.security.krb5.internal.tools.Kinit.main(Kinit.java:150)
com.ibm.security.krb5.KrbException, code état : 0
        message : java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException incompatible with com.ibm.security.krb5.KrbException

Is it an issue with my keytab file ?

Regards.
Flavien.