unable to get default realm for solaris 10

Kumar, Dileep Dileep.Kumar at atosorigin.com
Fri Feb 12 07:21:19 EST 2010

Dear Engert,

You are right. I am trying to run a KDC on Solaris10 machine when I am getting error.
In the directory "/etc/krb5/" I have following two files:
kadm5.acl -> /usr/local/var/krb5kdc/kadm5.acl
krb5.conf -> /etc/krb5.conf

There is no kdc.conf file at /etc/krb5/ location.
All krb5.conf file linked with same /etc/krb5.conf file.

We have following three files at location '/usr/local/var/krb5kdc':

kadm5.acl
kdc.conf
krb5.conf -> /etc/krb5.conf

I have attached all three files for your reference.

Regards,
Dileep Kumar | Atos Origin India | Software Engineer dileep.kumar at atosorigin.com | D: +91 -22-6733 4392| M: +91 9820585213|
www.atosorigin.com