KERBEROS IN E-BANKING

Armin Iraqi armin.iraqi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:42:33 EST 2010

Dear Sir/Ms.,

Through this email i would like to kindly bring to your respectful attention
that I am an undergraduate student with the following identification:

Name:       Armin Iraqi

Course:     Security Technology

Hereby I declare that I am doing my final year project and the focus of my
project is the use of Kerberos architecture in e-banking. I have done a lot
of research on this topic but right now I am facing a problem in designing
the system.

To be clear the main issue I am confused with is the ticket components
granted by the TGS. I will highly appreciate if you please cooperate with me
in this field in order to help me to come up with a solution that is a basic
design that might be used in the system I am implementing.

With respect to the afformentioned I kindly request you to help me in
whatever ways you can, especially the design in which the ticket components
are provided with the scope to perform mutual authentication between the
client and the server using a KDC.

I highly appreciate your time in considering my request and your prompt
reply is highly essential and appreciated s well.

Best Regards,
Armin