3-Day Shopping Pass. Enjoy!

Kohls.com kohls at e.kohls.com
Thu Feb 4 03:42:25 EST 2010

To view the HTML version of this e-mail, copy and paste the link below
into the Address field of your Internet browser:

http://e.kohls.com/a/tBLanB2BBZVhBB74qhHBVGjOhKI/kohl1?t=BLanB2BBZVhBB74qhHBVGjOhKI&email=kerberos@mit.edu

FREE Standard Shipping* when you spend $75 or more.
Just enter Promo Code FREE75 at checkout. Starts Friday!
Surcharges still apply.

3-DAY SHOPPING PASS
February 5-7, during our Incredible Savings Sale!

Take an EXTRA 15% off** EVERYTHING (yes, we mean everything!)
when you shop in our stores or online February 5-7!

To save your EXTRA 15% in our stores, simply copy and paste the link
below into the Address field of your Internet browser, then print the
pass and take it to the Kohl's store nearest you February 5-7!

http://e.kohls.com/a/tBLanB2BBZVhBB74qhHBVGjOhKI/kohl2

To save your EXTRA 15% online, just enter this Promo Code at checkout:
SAVE15FEB

Visit Today's Ad online to preview our Night Owl deals and
Early Bird specials during our Incredible Savings Sale!

Head Over Deals
Shop Valentine's Day gifts now!

Hassle-Free Returns

Gift Cards

Get it there on time!
Review our Shipping Deadlines.

Facebook

*Based on merchandise totals after transaction discounts and special
promotions. Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount.
Surcharges may apply due to size, weight or special handling required.
If your item has a surcharge, it will appear on the product page.

**Offer is valid in our stores and online. Offer is not valid in
conjunction with any other percent-off discounts. Offer is
nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase.
Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. Offer
good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise. Offer
not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, on gift card
purchases, for payment on a Kohl's Charge account or in conjunction
with any other percent-off discounts, including the senior citizen
discount. Offer also not valid on purchases of Kohl's Cares for Kids
merchandise or other charitable items. Excludes sales tax.

This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.
Instead, e-mail us at myaccount.help at kohls.com, or write to us at Kohl's
Department Stores, Attention: Customer Service, N54 W13600 Woodale Drive,
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. If you no longer wish to receive
e-mails from Kohls.com, unsubscribe by pasting this link into the
Address field of your Internet browser:

http://e.kohls.com/a/tBLanB2BBZVhBB74qhHBVGjOhKI/kohl11?email=kerberos@mit.edu&email=kerberos@mit.edu

Please allow up to seven days for your e-mail address to be removed.

Free Standard Shipping offer good February 5-9, 2010.
15% Off discount offer good February 5-7, 2010.
Incredible Savings Sale prices good February 5-6, 2010.
Night Owl and Early Bird prices good online 3pm (EST) February 5 to 4pm (EST) February 6, 2010.