Question about hostnams, domains, and realms

Stack Stack i.am.stack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:56:13 EST 2010

Just an update while I do an install.

I was reading through the mailing list and I found the "SSH to IP literal"
thread. Even though that isn't my problem, it certainly explains why I might
be having so many issues. I just built out two machines for test purposes
and am setting them up with a name.oliver.local hostname scheme. So far
things are progressing a bit more smoothly in the setup of kerberos. I have
not yet gotten back to the point of failure in my last attempt, but
hopefully I won't get it at all..

Thanks.
~Stack~