PKINIT and LDAP

Bram Cymet bcymet at cbnco.com
Mon Aug 23 13:20:53 EDT 2010

Hi,

When I had my realm backended with kdb pkint worked with certificates
just fine. Now that I have setup my realm to have an ldap backend when I
try to kinit with certificates my kdc seg faults.

Well it is actually openssl that crashes on a call to
X509_get_subject_name() the only reason I could really see this call
failing is if the data being passed to it not really an x509 cert?

Any ideas why this could be happening? Do I have to have the client cert
in ldap? Could this be a configuration problem?

Thanks,

--
Bram Cymet
Software Developer