Adding principal from client. Is the password exposed ?

Use Nas usenas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:03:14 EDT 2010

Thanks Greg. Does GSSRPC use any open encryption standard Or is it just
internal to MIT kerberos. I would like to understand it a bit more and make
sure that there are no security vulnerbaility here.

Thorsten,
The scenario will occur when a user it trying to create new principal from
the Kerberos client ( KDC is on a different machine on the network). While
creating the principal, the password has to be send to KDC from client and
hence my doubt/question.

-S