Deploy module

Techie techchavez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:29:11 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I have compiled the eyrie pam_krb5 module for my RHEL boxes. I have
many boxes running RHEL, some running 32 bit, some running 64bit.
My question is this.. for all by 32bit boxes running the same version
of RHEL, can I compile or build the libraries on a single box and
deploy to like boxes? Or do I need to configure, make, make install
the pam_krb5 module for every box? I am assuming I can deploy the
module but I may need to do something with libtool first as the make
install mentions.

Thank you