How to synchronize the change of a user password in Kerberos and OpenLDAP.

Jesús Lucas Flores jelukas89 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:48:03 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I have the following situation.

I have a Debian enviroment with user accounts centralized with Kerberos and
OpenLDAP for more information  of that users.

In kerberos y have the hash of the users of the debian system and in
OpenLDAP too because there is many web applications that use that LDAP.

The problem is the password change. How can I do that a user could do
 "passwd" in debian system and the password  update in  Kerberos and LDAP
system?
can be done with pam system in commom-.password?

Thank you everybody.
Sorry about my english.

Regards
Jeluks