Building MIT kerberos library for windows..

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 25 01:32:47 EDT 2010

On Apr 23, 2010, at 02:02, Prashant Gupta wrote:
> I am able to build the MIT kerberos library on windows without any problem.
> But I am facing the problem when I was trying to build the library with the
> flag NOIOSTUFF enabled. The usage of this flag is to enable the replay cache
> on per process basis.

That's not a mode that the code typically gets built in -- if ever.  It's not surprising that it doesn't build, unfortunately.  If you can use the code without NOIOSTUFF, that's probably the easiest way for you to move forward.

--
Ken Raeburn / raeburn at mit.edu / no longer at MIT Kerberos Consortium