msktutil requires seperate account for each service principal?

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Oct 2 15:21:02 EDT 2009

John,

  That is correct. msktutil updates the key of the computer account. So the
second msktutil call with the same computer-name will make the first entry
invalid. But you can have host and http asssigned to the same AD account if
you use other tools like net ads join with net ads keytab.

Regards
Markus

news:471AD4CD1F3AC846911E0C520A522E7204560F1C at cernxchg74.cern.ch...