Ticket Granting Ticket forge

Remi Ferrand remi.ferrand at cc.in2p3.fr
Fri Oct 2 04:57:24 EDT 2009

Hye,

I'm working with MIT Kerberos5 1.6.3

I would like to be able to refresh an existing TGT on my local machine,
without using the KDC.

My first idea was to decrypt the TGT, modifying its informations (start
time, end time, renewable time) and encrypt it again.

Is it possible ?
Which key of the KDC do I need to do this little hack ? (the Master Key
K/M at REALM ?)

I'm reading the source code of the subdir src/kdc/ and especially
do_tgs_req.c.
I hope it could work ...

Thanks in advance
Remi

--

Remi Ferrand             | Institut National de Physique Nucleaire
Tel. +33(0)4.78.93.08.80 |     et de Physique des Particules