Problem using Kerberos for user authentication -- ChallengeResponseAuthentication

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:33:23 EST 2009

That's really weird, I'm using that option and the ticket is created on
login.  When I'm back in town I'll look closer.

Keep in mind, though, that I'm using current versions of PAM, pam_krb5 and
Kerberos with my RHEL5 systems, so it's possible that it's a bug fixed later
on.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that