Memory Callback support in GSSAPI

Manoj Mohan manojm at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 11 11:24:22 EST 2009

Hi,

In order to ensure that server side code for Single-Sign-On runs can run on
multiple processes, I wanted to find out if there any available APIs to
register memory callback functions for malloc/realloc/free. Right now I can
see that when I call functions like gss_acquire_cred/gss_sec_accept_context
the credential handle will come out of heap/process memory and when the
thread will migrate to another process it will be invalid.

If memory callback functions are not there.. what is the best way to handle
this?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Manoj