Issues starting kadmin on suse linux

Tadoori (EXT), Vilas vilas.tadoori.ext at siemens.com
Mon May 25 08:36:08 EDT 2009

Hi Luke,

I am able to resolve that issue. It was because I did not create the database and when I created the database kdb5_util create -s
My deamons started working.

Now I am getting a new error

svlv6017:/usr/local/sbin # ./kadmin
Authenticating as principal admroot/admin at NET.PLM.EDS.COM with password.
kadmin: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm while initializing kadmin interface

Any idea how do I get over this?

Thanks
Vilas