debian unstable krb5 and Win2003 AD server

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Tue May 19 08:13:33 EDT 2009

Lars Schimmer <l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at> writes:

> Hi!
>
> While updating we got a few problems here.
> We got a Win 2003AD server as a krb5 auth server and tried to get a
> amd64 system with Debian unstable to auth against it.
> OpenAFS 1.4.10
> openafs-krb5 1.4.10
> libkrb5-3 with 1.7 version of krb5
> kernel 2.6.29-2-amd64
>
> And we cannot auth, we always get a error:
> Kerberos error code returned by get_cred : -1765328343
>
> With the libkrb5-3 in version 1.6.dfsg.4~beta1-13 I do not get the
> error, with 1.7dfsg~beta2-3 I get the error message.
>
> Any idea what bad?

This is a known bug (RT ticket #6490) and we are still investigating.
If you have additional insights, please let us know.  Some of our
initial analysis is already documented in the ticket:

http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=6490