Active Directory Kerberos Server and Windows MIT Tools Client

Schreiter,Jonathan M. SCHREIJM at airproducts.com
Mon May 11 10:33:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Doug and Jeff.

I'm not sure the runas will work in the problem I'm trying to solve, but
maybe I'm wrong.  I have an application that when you click on a button
it will spawn an IE window, and there are multiple buttons that link to
different URLs (each URL corresponds to an IIS server with Kerberos
authentication).  During nominal operations, multiple IE windows will be
open on a same machine, and new windows will be closed and opened
multiple times per day.  I guess I could spawn a cmd window from the
button, but I'm not sure how to automatically spawn multiple
iexplore.exe from this cmd window from an external application.

The second part of the problem, is that I'll have multiple computers
that fit this category - so I was hoping to use a keytab dump after
getting the tgt to copy files to the other computers for a SSO.

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate it.  I'm going to take a look
at some PKI options here in the meantime.

Many thanks,
Jonathan