kerberos tickets and the SPNs

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri May 8 17:34:22 EDT 2009

I use also msktutil and you can find it here
http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/msktutil/

You can also use setspn -A host/fqdn in lowercase. instead of setspn -R.

BTW the original netjoin tool from MS used computer accounts not user
accounts. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms808911.aspx
http://download.microsoft.com/download/win2000pro/2kkerb2/1.0/nt5/en-us/ad-unix.exe
I don't know why they changed their mind.

Markus