C# Client and Java Server

Imig, Wolfgang w.imig at elo.com
Fri May 8 07:32:39 EDT 2009

Hello,

we use the JASS to authenticate a Java client to a Java server (J2EE
Servlet).
The client calls GSSContext.initSecContext to generate an authentication
token and the server checks it by calling GSSContext.acceptSecContext.
This works fine.

Now, we want to authenticate a C# client (>= WindowsXP) to our server.
Thus some C# or C++ code has to replace the GSSContext.initSecContext. I
tried to obtain a Kerberos ticket using LsaCallAuthenticationPackage
with KERB_RETRIEVE_TKT_REQUEST. But the resulting ticket is not accepted
by the GSSContext.acceptSecContext.

Does anyone know, how to obtain a Kerberos ticket in a C# or C++
application that is accepted by the JASS functions?

Thanks
Wolfgang
---

ELO Digital Office GmbH

Firmensitz: Heilbronner Strasse 150, 70191 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 711 806089-0, Fax: +49 711 806089-19, Web: www.elo.com

Geschaftsfuhrer: Karl Heinz Mosbach, Matthias Thiele
BW-Bank, Konto-Nr. 2089782, BLZ 600 501 01

Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 15059 - USt-IdNr.: DE812471516