confusion with service principal names in Active Directory

John Jasen jjasen at realityfailure.org
Mon Mar 30 13:23:58 EDT 2009

Paul Moore wrote:
> use adsiedit (GUI) to set the spn on the AD rpincipal
> or setspn cli tool

I don't think that's the problem. The SPN is listed in Active Directory,
and can be queried through ldapsearch, listed via setspn, seen through
ADSIedit or jxplorer, etc. Its definitely in there, just stock kerberos
doesn't see it for some reason.

--
-- John E. Jasen (jjasen at realityfailure.org)
-- No one will sorrow for me when I die, because those who would