Question on renewable lifetime

miguel.sanders@arcelormittal.com miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
Thu Mar 26 12:53:11 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm having a background process which requires a service principal to
work correctly.
Currently, I'm having a cron job which does a kinit (with the keytab
supplied) for that service principal.
Wouldn't it be better to renew the ticket instead of doing the above?
As a result, I would have to set the renewable lifetime for that service
principal to unlimited.

What is your idea on this? What is the best way?

****
This message and any attachment are confidential, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be protected by professional secrecy or intellectual property rights.
If you have received it by mistake, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete the message. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of any or all information contained in this message is prohibited.
Arcelormittal shall not be liable for the message if altered, falsified, or in case of error in the recipient.
This message does not constitute any right or commitment for ArcelorMittal except when expressly agreed otherwise in writing in a separate agreement.
****