Training courses

Dax Kelson dkelson at gurulabs.com
Thu Mar 19 13:31:04 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-19 at 17:31 +0100, Rainer Laatsch wrote:
> The topics are mentioned. But are the contents publicly available?
>
> Best regards,
> Rainer

You can get specific details of what is in the class here:

http://www.gurulabs.com/partner-program/courseware/GL550/

The class is typically taught over 5 days. We have open enrollment
classes in our Utah HQ, but we can also deliver the class onsite
including the ability to customize the topics taught (we have a large
selection of topics available). We have been around the world delivering
this class onsite, including Germany. That is probably because, AFAIK,
there are no other training class that covers Kerberos as in-depth.

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs