WS-Security and GSS-API: How do I get the session key?

Weijun Wang Weijun.Wang at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 10 00:11:04 EDT 2009

I see. So after a security context is established. These functions
should return the same results on both side. Of course, if a particular
piece of info is only available from the encrypted part of the service
ticket, only the service side knows it and this function is not
supported on the client side.

Max

Luke Howard wrote:

> On 09/03/2009, at 1:45 PM, Max (Weijun) Wang wrote:
>
>>> gss_krb5_get_tkt_flags()
>>> gsskrb5_extract_authz_data_from_sec_context()