Questions of webauthentication on kerberos

Tadoori (EXT), Vilas vilas.tadoori.ext at siemens.com
Tue Jun 9 02:39:34 EDT 2009

Dear All,

We have the following scenario.

We have two war files login and identity that we install them on an HTTP server like (tom cat, apache) or an app server like (weblogic and websphere).

We are looking for a solution where the user logs in using the login service present on the hosted login.war file and upon login the user should get a TGT from the KDC and is directed to the Identity service hosted on the Identity.war file.
The identity service would then decrypt the TGT and then grant the user access.

Is it possible to register the login.war and Identity.war files as services in the Kerberos database?

Please advice  an alternative solution if the above is not possible.

Thanks
V.