KDC logging question

Jeremy Hunt jeremyh at optimation.com.au
Thu Jun 4 20:48:09 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

This is not a kerberos answer but a suggestion for a quick fix until you
do solve it. Make the log file a link to a file on another partition.
This means you will not have
to lie awake at nights worrying about disk space on the root partition.

Regards,

Jeremy

Mike Friedman wrote:
> [safeTgram (safetgram-in) receive status: NOT encrypted, NOT signed.]

"I'm a guy who doesn't see anything good having come from the internet.
Period," Sony Pictures Entertainment chief executive officer Michael Lynton.