noob question on where to start with Kerberos

Edward Murrell edward at murrell.co.nz
Mon Jul 27 18:44:59 EDT 2009

For Apache:
http://modauthkerb.sourceforge.net/

Should do everything you want already.

Also, since group information is not stored on a Kerberos server, I
assume you're going to be looking up LDAP information. I have some code
that simplifies this somewhat, if you are using RFC 2307 (posix/NIS)
compliant LDAP schemas. Other people have already written (and to be
fair, support much better) php libraries for handling active directory
LDAP lookups.

Cheers,
Edward Murrell