Does Kerberos version 5 support i18n specifications?

Weijun Wang Weijun.Wang at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 10 01:25:16 EDT 2009

I don't know a solution. Java uses String.getBytes("ASCII") to encode
the principal name. Unless your KDC also uses the same encoding, there's
no workaround.

Or, you can grab OpenJDK and create your own patch. :)

Max