I'm trying to hire a developer to port mod_auth_gss to nginx...

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 02:43:40 EST 2009

What would be the minimum environment required to get this done?

I assume some sort of Windows server that does Kerberos key stuff

Webserver would be on Ubuntu, and I see the docs on how to get
mod_auth_gss working.

It's the server piece I am not sure about. I doubt WinXP or Vista can
do this. What's the lowest Windows version that will distribute
Kerberos keys for SPNEGO/single sign on? 2000? 2003?

Side note: anyone interested in this? Willing to pay. Will help
advance nginx and SPNEGO...

Sam did a quick evaluation and it sounded like he didn't think it
would be too difficult.