Kerberos Tickets flushed on unlocking Windows Xp?

Rahul Kohli rahulkohli2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 08:15:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with Kerberos authentication on my Windows XP system. I noticed that on lock and unlock Windows XP system all the kerberos TGT and service tickets get deleted and recreated.

Is this a Known feature or defect ? Please let me know when does these kerberos tickets get flushed on the lock, or the unlock?

Is there a patch/fix available for this behavior? Can the default locl/unlock behavior be changed for kerberos.

Thanks,
Rahul