krb5_sendauth vs NAGLE vs DelayedAck

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 15 14:20:02 EST 2009

On Jan 15, 2009, at 09:41, John Hascall wrote:
> I think you might want to also change krb5_sendauth() to
> call krb5int_net_writev() directly (or yet another helper
> function!) since krb5_sendauth() will still be doing two
> consecutive writes where it does the two version strings:

Yeah, I missed that, thanks.  I've just checked in another fix.
There are also multiple calls possible in recvauth but it's not
unconditionally doing two successive writes, so some rearranging of
code would be needed there; the hardest bit would probably be making
sure multiple paths through the code get tested.  If you feel like
tackling it, that'd be great, but I'm going to get back to my current
project for a bit.

Ken