Memory leak or programing error

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 27 12:44:46 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 19:27 -0400, Markus Moeller wrote:
> Some more memory leaks in version 1.7

I believe these are all explained by three bugs:

1. The getaddrinfo() workaround we have for old versions of Linux glibc
leaks memory with newer versions of Linux glibc.  This was previously
reported as RT #6534.  This has not been fixed yet but I hope to do so
soon.

2. SPNEGO leaks memory if the underlying mechanism returns an error in
accept_sec_context.  I've committed a fix to the trunk and tagged it for
pullup; it is RT #6551.

3. The "none" replay cache memory leak, fixed in RT #6514 and tagged for
pullup.