Can I get more debug output from kadmin.local?

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 12 00:30:59 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 00:11 -0400, Chris wrote:
> As it turns out the source is full of all kinds of wonderful information
> about what is going wrong, but none of it prints.  Still have to figure
> out why that isn't happening correctly...

It looks like it's because libkadm5 is doing internal krb5 context
management, which leads to krb5_get_error_message being called with a
different context than the one which was in use at the time of the
error.

It's not obvious to me how to fix this, though it may become clearer if
I stare at the code a bit harder.