kerberos and time zone

Xu, Qiang (FXSGSC) Qiang.Xu at fujixerox.com
Fri Apr 17 04:59:27 EDT 2009

Another walkaround I can think of is to adjust the time zone difference specifically when you do Kerberos authentication. Let's say there is an application called netAuthService that takes care of authentication. Then if you can detect your authentication type is Kerberos, then you tweak your time in your authentication request to within the timezone of your Kerberos server.

Is this feasible?