computer account change password with Windows 2008 domain

sanjayk.cse@gmail.com sanjayk.cse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:51:46 EDT 2009

I have migrated from  Windows 2003 AD server   to Windows 2008 AD
server.
     With Windows 2003 AD , every thing is working fine . With the
Windows 2008 AD server   I am getting "KRB5_KPASSWD_AUTHERROR"
error   in reply of KPASSWD .
              I had earlier heimdal0.6  . I learn that heimdal 1.2  is
compatible with  windows2008/vista . I integrated the  heimdal 1.2 .
but no improvement  .Have some  experience the similar kind of issue?