[modauthkerb]: KRB5CCNAME only set for subprocesses

Andreas Roth aroth at arsoft-online.com
Wed Sep 17 08:25:54 EDT 2008

Hello,

i'm using mod_auth_kerb version 5.3 (from ubuntu intrepid) and apache2 on a
ubuntu hardy machine. I set up the kerberos authentication using mod_auth_kerb
and it works well, but i have one problem: When i use a CGI-Script (e.g. shell
script) set environment variable KRB5CCNAME is set, but when i use a PHP-
Script (just calling phpinfo() ) the environment variable is not set.
Is this the correct behaviour? I would like to use the kerberos cache within
my PHP scripts; how can i do this?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Roth