Kerberos and LDAP

Ronni Feldt rofe at one.com
Thu Oct 30 09:05:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

It worked!

I tried 'id ronni' which did not work.
Then I stopped nscd and success! I am now able to login using the user
in LDAP.

Now, I have read a lot, and seems to have lost the complete overview of
how it all works together. Can someone explain to me, just in a
superficial way, how it fits together or point me to a link?

My next step is to get Kerberos working with SSH, as I understand it, I
have to configure SSH to use Kerberos to authenticate the user by
forwarding my local Kerberos key; is that correct?

Thank you for your help so far!

- Ronni