kinit ignores kdc in config file on Mac 10.5

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 13 19:19:27 EST 2008

On Nov 13, 2008, at 18:22, petesea at bigfoot.com wrote:
> If by "joined to a domain" you mean there's a DNS entry associated
> with this host, then yes there is... both forward and reverse.

No, I was thinking of Active Directory or Open Directory.  I assume
that's what would trigger ODLocate.bundle to answer.  But I don't run
my Macs that way, so I'm really guessing here...  Some quick Google
searching suggests that the "Directory Utility" app (or "Directory
Access" on older Macs) is probably how it's managed, and I'm not sure
where in the file system you might look for its config data.

Ken