WTS and KfW for SPNEGO

Christopher D. Clausen cclausen at acm.org
Fri Nov 7 17:32:43 EST 2008

Christian,

I recomend that you read through this email and follow its instructions:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2008-January/012978.html

That should solve the problem permanently.

I personally like having my own per-user krb5.ini.  I can fix
configuration problems on machines where I am just a user and do not
have admin access.

<<CDC