Putty + GSSAPI from W2k3 terminal server to linux openssh daemon

Richard E. Silverman res at qoxp.net
Tue Nov 4 17:54:08 EST 2008

    petesea> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, deengert at anl.gov wrote:
    >> The v_t_m version could use either the Microsoft SSPI, or the MIT
    >> GSSAPI as implemented bi the MIT gssapi32.dll. The new PuTTY only
    >> does SSPI so there are some implications if you are trying to use
    >> this from a non-windows domain machine. (But runas could be used.)

    petesea> That's unfortunate, I wish they would implement both methods.

    petesea> I also wish they would implement GSSAPI Key Exchange, to
    petesea> avoid the need to maintain host keys on the client.  I
    petesea> haven't found any implementation of PuTTY that supports both
    petesea> MIT GSSAPI and GSSAPI Key Exchange.

http://rc.quest.com/topics/PuTTY/

--
  Richard Silverman
  res at qoxp.net