LogonUserID in Chinese Authentication failed at KDC (Intigrity check Failed.errorcode :31)

Eswar S eswars at huawei.com
Fri May 30 03:39:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have one issue authenticating Chinese user with KDC.i am using KFW
libraries (1.6.2).

i have converted USER name to UTF-8 so then KDC is able to recognize User at
openLDAP.

But Key Generation is getting failed (TIMESTAMP pre-authentication and DES
encryption (3) is used at Client)

Please provide me some inputs, how can I make it authenticating using
Chinese User ID?

But with same user java client is able to get TGT. ( I am suspecting Key
generation is some problem in C++ for Time stamp pre-authentication).

 I absorbed the key generated at KDC side and Key (as_key) MIT client side
are different.

I have tried using Network Identity manger but it is also returning client
not found in Kerberos Database.

Regards,

Eswar S

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is