KDC not sending A Reply to AS Request

Chaitra Shankar chaitra.shankar at globaledgesoft.com
Wed May 21 08:26:14 EDT 2008

Hi All,
    In our project we are using MIT kerberos KDC server and small
variations are done to the code of the clients directory to suit our
project requirements. As per the requirements we are supposed to use
PKINIT. How to configure the KDC server to accept PKINIT Request?
Also the KDC is not reponding to the AS Request sent to it. The Request
is conformant to the specifications of Kerberos.
The log files show an entry which is ,as follows:
krb5kdc:ASN.1 structure is missing a required field - while despatching(udp)
Please help us. We are not able to figure out where the problem might be
occuring.
Regards
Chaitra