MIT White Paper Available: "Why is Kerberos a Credible Security Solution? "

Stephen C. Buckley sbuckley at MIT.EDU
Thu May 15 10:52:47 EDT 2008

As you know, one of the goals of the MIT Kerberos Consortium is to
provide better documentation to security software developers and
practitioners.

I'm pleased to announce the availability of our first white paper,
entitled, "Why is Kerberos a Credible Security Solution?"

It is available at no cost on our web site at:

http://www.kerberos.org/software/whykerberos.pdf

Comments are welcome.

The writing of our second next white paper, "Kerberos in a Mixed
Environment" is already underway.

We have also begun a process of aggregating some content from other
web sites, such as white papers, tutorials, specifications, guides, etc.

A far from comprehensive collection of links to these resides here:

http://www.kerberos.org/software/whitepapers.html

Kind regards,

Stephen C. Buckley
Executive Director